You Owe Me Glue

Blackfriars Friday 23rd of September 2005 at 8pm £6/5 Get Your Tickets on www.secctickets.com or by telephone 0870 040 4000 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Oozing like hilarious goo from the brains behind the infamous Cheery Bananas Magazine “You Owe Me Glue” is a collection of darkly tragic funnies that will appal and delight in (roughly) equal measure. Come see the show that rides roughshod over the live sketch comedy rules like a big funny horse.

Friday, February 04, 2005

The Camera Adds 10 Lbs

Yes, Fizz does indeed now owe me glue. I have watched the videos of the rehearsals and posted as such on Monday, but it didn't take, so anyway...

I will admit to having laughed at some of the sketches in their video format. What I mainly noticed though is that I really need to lose weight and fast.

As for the show it is still going according to plan. We've added another wee sketch or two and I've been working out a running order. Mainly I've based it on ensuring that people aren't on stage for 7 or 8 sketches in a row. However I have then moved them around in order to provide the best balance we can get.

We also brought out the audio sketches on Tuesday night and they went down quite well with the cast. They are a lot darker than the other stuff. Fizzy thinks that will juxtapose quite well.

Less than 7 weeks to go now and to be honest I don't think Fizzy and I have thought that in addition to everything else we're concentrating on we really need to learn our lines.

I've also been making tentative enquiries about putting the show on elsewhere, provided that all goes well come March 22 & 23. More on that when and if.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home